FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Maggie’s List, Leading Conservative PAC Supporting Women Candidates, Wins 24 Seats in U.S. House of Representatives, U.S. Senate and State-Wide Races in 2018 Election
ConservativeWomen Key Component in Boosting Women’s Representation in Congress and in State-WideOffices
(Washington,D.C.) — Maggie’sList, a federal political action committee (PAC) dedicated to electing conservative women to federal office, congratulates our 24 winning candidates who stand as living proof that conservative women have a vital role in national and state office.
Founded in 2010, the number of winning races for candidates endorsed by Maggie’s List has continued to grow with active participation in primary and general elections.
This hard-won success is due to a deliberate selection process where candidates are endorsed based on their belief in Maggie’s List commonsense values of fiscal conservatism, less government, more personal responsibility and strong national security.
Maggie’s List is especially proud of our 23Congressional Partners who share our values of fiscal conservatism, strong national security, more personal responsibility and less government. Only two of them lost in their re-election bid.
“This level of success would not be possible without our members, trustees, board, Congressional Partners and a strong network of state chairs,” said Sandra B. Mortham, Chairman of Maggie’s List and formerFlorida Secretary of State. “I congratulate all of the strong conservative women we endorsed and supported in this election. These victories prove conservative women are chosen by the people to serve as national leaders for common sense values.,” continued Mortham.
“Running for federal and state office takes courage, and things don’t turn out the way we want in every race but the key is to be active early in the election process and persevere. Maggie’s List has profound respect and admiration for all the courageous conservative women who ran for federal and state office in this historic cycle. Thank you for your dedication, hard work and sacrifice. Your stand serves as a living example of leadership and civic duty to millions of young women and girls. When most people shy away from the challenge, you faced the reality that you cannot win if you do not run,”explained Mortham.
Maggie’sList empowers conservative women candidates with political credibility and national notoriety. Maggie’s List has an established reputation for backing promising candidates with a mix of maximum financial contributions, an established national network and rapid response grassroots efforts.
Maggie’sList 2018 endorsed candidates that will serve in the 116th Congress are:
1. Senator Martha McSally / U.S. Senate, Arizona/ TBD
2. SenatorDeb Fischer / U.S. Senate, Nebraska
3. SenatorMarsha Blackburn / U.S. Senate, Tennessee
4. Representative Amata Radewagen / American Samoa
5. RepresentativeMartha Roby / Alabama Congressional District 2
6. RepresentativeDebbie Lesko/ Arizona Congressional District 8
7. RepresentativeYoung Kim / California Congressional District 39
8. RepresentativeMimi Walters / California Congressional District 45
9. Representative Jackie Walorski / Indiana CongressionalDistrict 6
10. Representative Susan Brooks / Indiana CongressionalDistrict 5
11. Representative Ann Wagner / Missouri CongressionalDistrict 2
12. Representative Vicky Hartzler / Missouri CongressionalDistrict 4
13. Representative Elise Stefanik / New York CongressionalDistrict 21
14. Representative Virginia Foxx/ North CarolinaCongressional District 5
15. Representative Kay Granger / Texas CongressionalDistrict 12
16. Representative Jaime Herrera Beutler / WashingtonCongressional District 3
17. Representative Cathy McMorris Rodgers / WashingtonCongressional District 5
18. Representative Carol Miller / West VirginiaCongressional District 3
19. Liz Cheney / Wyoming At-Large Congressional District
Maggie’s List Candidates to Serve inState-Wide Offices:
20. Governor Kristi Noem / South Dakota
21. Attorney General Ashley Moody / Florida
22. Lt. Governor Jeanette Nunez / Florida
23. Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske / Nevada
24. Treasurer Kimberly Yee / Arizona
Maggie's List is a Federal Political Action Committee created to raise awareness and funds to increase the number of conservative women elected to federal public office. Since 2010, this group of dedicated women have had an outstanding record for endorsing successful candidates for United States Senate and U.S. House of Representatives. For more information about our candidate training or endorsement process please visit www.maggieslist.org.